meet beautiful black women

Image result for Whoopi Goldberg Told Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez To ‘Sit Still’ And ‘Learn The Job’
Whoopi sometimes has a misogyny streak. It’s annoying. The question I have is do we need more politicians who are going to "get in line" with what is or pave a new path? Of course there are beneficial aspects from those who have been doing the work before. But, where is the line for those new coming with a new vision? same ole, same ole is just what we DON'T need!! I am loving how this young woman is doing it HER way...as she should!! sit still?

because that's how it's always been done? PERHAPS THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!! That fire cracker Ocasio-Cortez is just what's needed. You GO gurl!!! Did you read the article? Your caption doesn't seem like it. AOC, while I like her, consistently comes off as if she knows what will and won't work. She makes remarks like everything people came before her did were clearly inferior, and she has better plans. Goldberg simply said just learn the job first before coming off like your predecessors failed their jobs. It wasn't her taking a jab at her, just constructive criticism.

She actually hasn’t done that at all, Kendrick. She CONSTANTLY invokes past champions of the Democratic Party and asks that we re-adopt their boldness. She hit on that again in the 60 Minutes interview—FDR, Kennedy, the tax rates before Reagan. She’s trying to take what HAS worked and call out what hasn’t (and objective analysis shows neoliberalism has caused way more problems than it solved). I agree she has to gain seasoning—and she totally is; she’s completely motivated to learn and do her job. But how sad would it be if she just grew into another tired plutocrat? We need her energy and perspectives and I can’t wait to see her continue to develop.

Whoopi, though. Lol. Does not surprise me that the person who thinks it’s okay for a man to hit a woman is telling a woman to get in line. no no no, don't get me wrong, I STRONGLY believe AOC is exactly what we need right now. I have heard her a few times state very bluntly that things flat out didn't get done, but she's going to make sure they do. I don't mean she's disrespectful in the least about it, but when i see her responses to issues, it comes off that way sometimes. As for Whoopi... smh i remember that man hitting crap. I have my own say, but to actually be ok with males abusing females, she rubs me the wrong way on that stupid View show. We’re fundamentally on the same page. I just wanted to clarify that she gives party credit where due and is open to learning, dialogue and even compromise, so long as it doesn’t eviscerate the base policy.
Related image
I agree though, that we’ve had a lot of paralyzed politicians. Just sitting there collecting a check and rubber stamping bills that benefit their donors. I said what I said!! This woman's ways or words don't have to fit in anyone's block - she got the job and sink or not she is doing it HER way! They are not petrified, they are realistic and intelligent. AOC is a true politician for the people, but she is naive, impetuous, and does not know what the hell she is talking about half the time. if so, she will see and learn that by doing it the way she is now; which is the way SHE choses. So does 45. And he runs the most powerful nation on God's green earth and could possibly run it for another term...I hate to break it to u bro but, the rules are out the window now. So...AOC gon'b aight! She’s made some small gaffes but also acknowledges her limitations.

And not for nothing, but most politicians can’t even work an ATM or have a clue about climate science, immigration, economic indicators and the like. At least she was actually an economics major! I disagree with how she said it, one day they empower women, the next they knock them down. She come's from a weird place like that sometimes, and it's catches you off gaurd, but she has always been like that. I' don't understand it. Translation: I liked you before your threatened by money. Whoopie should tell Nancy Pelosi and Hillary to sit down and shut up. What have Centrists Dems done for the black communities in Detroit, Flint, Newark, Baltimore, et al? Not a god damn thing. Although I have my issues with the Dem party, Whoopi is right. AOCS is criticizing everyone as if she's ever done anything besides for run and win. She's placating and right in line for a life of a career politician. What initiatives has she ever streamlined or created as a civilian and what is she offering besides limelight criticism?
Related image
She reminds me of a Dem Ted Cruz or Paul Ryan. The loudest and most critical isn't rarely the person to actually create real sustainable change. Remind me who gave us the racist anti-crime bill which caused immeasurable harm to the black community? And who ran with the racist talking point calling young black men "super-predators." But let's attack AOC for trying to present a progressive platform something NO Centrist has the balls to present. Their message is we suck, but we ain't Trump. that's exactly the point I was making and I definitely didn't say I have issues with the democratic party so you statement makes so much sense.

When you can actually debate me on points that match my comment let me know...perhaps start by letting me know what exactly AOCS has done to help any community, outside of winning a seat at the table, and go from there. Okay, It is fine to be skeptical. I mean, look at how disappointing Obama was despite his progressive and, ultimately empty rhetoric. All I am saying is that you should give her a chance before dismissing her. like Obama, Ocasio-Cortez was a community organizer. She also interned for Ted Kennedy and organized for Bernie Sanders, took second place in the Intel Science competition in microbiology and had an asteroid named after her as a result—pretty cool! She also worked for numerous nonprofits and graduated cum laude with a degree in int’l relations and economics.
Image result for Whoopi Goldberg Told Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez To ‘Sit Still’ And ‘Learn The Job’
For a 29-year old, that’s impressive! And she’s fired up to do more. I applaud her. Why don’t people pick on that Blue Lives Matter-loving Gingerhead Kennedy III, who got annointed to Congress on his family’s name and who is still twiddling his thumbs after 5 years in Congress, won’t get onboard with Medicare for All and only recently realized that, hey! Lots of black folks wind up in jail for weed. Never mind that I’ve been opposed to legalization, now I’ll change my mind because all the cool congressional reps are doing it.

Ocasio-Cortez has got a great future ahead of her—I look forward to seeing her progress! There really isn’t much to “learn” that you won’t be able to find out in university. It’s all lined out. The only thing to learn is “The game” and she won, she got the job. Time to do it her way. Wow...someone assumed that I am an AWB and has such have no right to be critical of Whoopie. 1. I am Hispanic. 2. That is a cheap way of trying to control the narrative when one is losing the debate.
Related image
All I stated was that before you dismiss Ocasio-Cortez, just see what she can or cannot do. Being skeptical is fine, but one should be allowed to fail before being condemned.

No comments:

Post a Comment