meet beautiful black women

Image result for Creator Of Coolie High Homeless Center
Time to be conscious of the enemies we love giving our buck to after we slave for it. They can't keep stealing from us and keep ripping us off! Time to get paid people!

As I'm watching this video, I'm reflecting on an experience I had back in 2003 right after I had written, produced and performed a record called "The Line-Up" that featured Styles P, Scram Jones, Tragedy Khadafi and Kool G Rap. No lie (and you can verify what I'm saying), record industry people were blowing up my phone trying to get me to sign over the ownership rights to the recording. They even had one of the featured rappers call me and try to convince me that signing away ownership of the record would be in my best interest. 

Of course, I refused. Ultimately, I didn't make a lot of money from the record, but I'd be damned if I was gonna sit back and watch someone else prosper off of my creation. Beside, I own the record so I can still do whatever I want with it. Pay attention.

"Their Approval"...I just watched a video about a black man that created the movie "Coolie High" and so many popular TV shows from the 70's. He made so many other people rich and yet at one time he was homeless and this was lately. Time after time story after story we get ripped off. Why???? Because we are forever seeking the approval of another race. We refuse to take our products to our people direct. Even those of us that get something up and running always fold up and sign with them. So many times and so many instances we give up. We run to them and lose every rip. Maybe its time we stop seeking their approval. 

I rode past the old school area and wonder why they closed it. It was well known and famous Kinda like Westinghouse. Why they close the infamous schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment